
As you most likely have heard, there is a deadly swine flu going around. Tanner has informed us that he has some hopes that his school will close this coming week from the swine flu because they are going to start taking state tests. Although, he's also fine with just getting sick himself. The picture above is a trap! A very deadly trap. There have been few sightings of this terrible pig. Many have fallen for his friendly look and flattering talk. If you see this very pig, remember to stay clear of it! That's all for today, folks!
I am hoping work gets cancelled for a week.
ReplyDeleteNatalie, I am so excited you have a blog. Thanks for the Swine Flu warning. Do you have many pigs running around the neighborhood? Love you!
ReplyDeleteLove your posts, Natalie! A school in our district just closed today, but it wasn't ours. I wonder what school will be next?
ReplyDeleteHope you're feeling healthy!
I hope no one gets swine flu because I am excited to watch you dance in a couple weeks when you come to Utah!
ReplyDeleteNatalie your choice in pigs was hilarious! I laugh everytime I see it on the computer. (Thanks to Riley for making it our background picture.)
ReplyDeleteThank you, everyone!
ReplyDeleteYou are such a good writer. Have you considered writing a book some time. You are an amazing girl.
ReplyDeleteI agree with your grandmother. You are an excellent writer. Witty, too! Can't wait to read what you post next.
ReplyDeleteAunt Suzanne