Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Smoothie-licious!

Well, as you should know, my dad has a blog where people post simple, but delicious, recipes. I'm not part of that blog so I'm posting my own recipe here. It's a smoothie that I personally like to put into popsicle mold to make smoothie popsicles. Here are the ingredients (it makes two helpings, I think):

  • Six frozen strawberries (without the leaves will taste better)
  • One frozen banana
  • A handful of frozen blueberries
  • One strawberry yogurt
  • Some cranberry juice

Here's a hint: put in more juice if you want it thinner. Put all the ingredients into a blender, put the lid on (of course) and blend. Every once in a while, (a very short while) take off the lid and push in the clumps with a spoon. Unless you like fruit chunks in your smoothies. Hence the root word smooth. When you've blended it to your liking, just pour it in some cups. Unless your desperate. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment