Monday, May 25, 2009

Clogging Competions at Lagoon

On Monday I got home from clogging competitions. The competitions were on Saturday at Lagoon in Salt Lake City, Utah. I had to do three class dances. We received two first places and one second! I also did a duet with my best friend, Julia Larsen, which won first place. We had tons of fun, going on rides in between dances.

This is Julia and me after all the dances in our brand new National shirts, while we wait to get on a ride.

Lauren was kind enough to do my makeup and my hair.

On these pictures, my class will be Star Steppin' IV.



2 comments:

  1. How fun! Thanks for sharing your adventure with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, Natalie. It is so awesome that you are recording these events from your life. You are a great writer. I wish we could have seen you clogging.
    Love,
    Aunt Heidi
    heidisommerfeldstevenson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete