Saturday, May 9, 2009

A Mixture of Holidays and Trips


As you know, Stanley is here on a trip. I have my 11th birthday coming on Thursday. Clogging competitions are on Saturday. Mother's Day is tomorrow. Everything mixed together equals craziness! We're mixing Mother's Day dinner and my B-Day dinner together. We'll eat my birthday cake tomorrow. I'll open my presents on the way to competition, and we'll take Stanley along with us. We're going to stay at Tyler and Kristen's house the first night, a hotel the following night, and a different hotel the last two nights, I think. Too bad I'll miss testing on Monday. . . :)

3 comments:

  1. Happy Early Birthday! Good luck in the competition. It sounds like it should be a really fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Natalie! I love your outfit! You will definitely win for cutest. Thank you for taking care of Stanley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Natalie, how fun! I loved seeing the video of you dancing. Have a great time on your trip. (I LOVE hotels!)

    ReplyDelete