Saturday, August 6, 2011

My Book List

I made a list of my top songs a while ago. Now, I have decided to make a list of things that are worth more than songs: books. Beautiful, incredible, and melancholy. Great books that I have suggested to almost everyone. Here they are (not in order, of course):

1. The Harry Potter series (7 books)
2. The Percy Jackson series (5 books)
3. The Lost Hero series (A follow-up to Percy Jackson... Series not yet finished)
4. The Hunger Games trilogy
5. The Goose Girl series (4 books)
6. The Fablehaven trilogy
7. The Children of the Lamp trilogy
8. The Inkheart trilogy
9. Dragon Rider
10. The Land of Elyon trilogy

These books have left me crying, laughing, amazed, thoughtful, sometimes angry, and a few time, completely speechless. These are the books that I can read over and over without getting sick of them. Each story is full of captivating story lines. Enjoy the fantasies these novels will suck you into... I find find that once I'm in, it's hard to get out!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! There are quite a few on there that I haven't read. Thanks for the suggestions!

    ReplyDelete