Hey!!! I just wanted to share my recommended top eight songs. I would have ten, but I couldn't think of enough. These are carefully chosen by whether or not I want to get up and dance to them! :P
Oh, and these aren't really in order, until near the bottom, sorry.
8) Animal by Neon Trees
7) Chasing Pavements by Adele
6) Check Yes Juliet by We the Kings
5) My Best Theory by Jimmy Eat World
4) Mine by Taylor Swift
3) Electric Twist by A Fine Frenzy
2) King of Anything by Sara Bareilles
1) Follow Me Down by 3oh3
Well, that's it! I could listen to each of them for hours!!!!! Look these up on Youtube, because they're really good songs. Anyways, thank you to everyone who still checks out my blog. Please comment!
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like your #2 as well. I'll have to give your #1 a listen. I don't recognize the title.
ReplyDeleteI love you Natalie! Your blog is so funny. I haven't read it for awhile, but I thoroughly enjoyed reading it today.
ReplyDeleteI am definitely going to check out these songs. Love you girl! Keep dancing....haha
ReplyDelete