Sunday, October 3, 2010

Happy General Conference!

Have you heard??? Riley got his mission call! He is going to the Mexican Tuxtla Gutierrez Mission, where he will become a fluent Spanish speaker. His mission is all the way to the very bottom of Mexico, the border of Guatemala. We're all excited for him. Did I say "we"? I meant me. I am so excited to here about all the baptisms he'll do, who his companions are, how the food is (I've heard it will be spicy!),etc. Good luck, Riley!!


Happy General Conference, everybody! I think this was the best one yet. (But then again, I think that about all of them. ) At this General Conference, President Thomas S. Monson challenged us to be grateful. Personally, I would like to challenge you, and myself, to be grateful by doing two acts of service, in or out of your family twice a week. Also, give thanks to someone, anyone, every day. This becomes a great habit in daily life. It may even be a missionary experience! Have a great October!

1 comment: