Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Spacers

At one time in their life, many people must have spacers. Unfortunately, now it's my turn. I got three blue (Yay! Pretty!) spacers on my bottom teeth - two on my left and one on my right. As a result, my teeth feel sore and I can't eat any of Mom's delicious home-made cookies. At least I can always have a smoothie. . .

So, I have no idea what else to have. After all, I could never bring a smoothie to school, and I don't want to live on the exact same thing for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! Well, who would? So there's my problem. Suggestions? Recipes? Cookie smoothies?

5 comments:

  1. Cookie smoothies? That's genius!

    Sorry about the soreness. How about well-cooked pasta salad, applesauce, and yogurt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm! That sounds delicious. Looks like I know what I'm putting into tomorrows lunch tonight! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stick any food you want to eat into the blender! Cookie smoothies, cereal smoothies, steak smoothies... The possibilities are ENDLESS!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! My friend from school told me that a girl down the street had put a sandwhich in the blander! Well, yesterday I just got an expander, which is WAY worse. . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha. Wait til you get braces. Just wait. *smiles evilly*

    ReplyDelete