Thursday, November 5, 2009

November and Alicia

November is here! So many things: Clark's birthday, Brooke's birthday, Dad's birthday, my ear surgery, and Thanksgiving! Not to mention that Grandmary and Grandpa are coming home! I know I'm excited. Here's a picture to celebrate: Maybe you haven't heard, but Alicia got her braces off yesterday! Congratulations, Alicia!



You look gorgeous! (Even better than the cornucopia!)

5 comments:

  1. November is so great! Not only is it my birthday month, but I also get to see you this month! I cannot wait because I miss you tons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alicia does look beautiful. Natalie, what kind of surgery are you having on your ear?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll ask Mom, or the doctors, because I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natalie great post about November! I am excited for Thanksgiving too. We get to see Lauren and Brooke again...and celebrate Steven Boyack's birthday! Suzanne- Natalie's surgery is repairing a whole in her eardrum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, it's on Monday. However, if they have to make an incision in the back of my ear to reach my eardrum, the top and bottom of my ear will be numb for 8 months. Scary.

    ReplyDelete